Saturday, November 9, 2013

Chicago Bears on the way up? I'd say so

Chicago Bears Quarterback Jay Cutler has been cleared to play Sunday against the rival Detroit Lions after being cleared by doctors and coaching staff on Thursday. Cutler has been out two and a half weeks after tearing a groin muscle against the Washington Redskins on Oct. 20.
The original time table set for Cutler was for him to miss approximately four weeks.
"As soon as I got hurt I felt like I could be back sooner than they thought", Cutler said. "At the bye week, I thought that would give me enough time to make a push for this game. Last week I felt like if things kept progressing that I'd definitely have a chance for this game. Early last week I had a sense this could be a real possibility"
The good news follows the bears impressive  win over the division rival Green Bay Packers on Monday night; that saw backup quarterback Josh McCown play like a seasoned veteran as the bears defeated the Packers 27-20.
Looking at the Bears schedule I believe they could potentially win out the rest of the season if, if they can defeat the Detroit Lions on Sunday which is a game for the NFC North top spot. After the Bears face the lions they play the Baltimore Ravens, St Louis Rams, Minnesota Vikings, Dallas Cowgirls(cowboys), Cleveland Browns, Philadelphia Eagles and the Green Bay Packers. Out of those teams only two of them, the Cowboys and Packers have a winning record. The Bears can beat the cowboys who are I'll admit,  a talented team but tony Romo at times seems to be color blind when playing the bears(he threw 4 interceptions against them last year). As for the Packers? With the uncertainty at the quarterback position, after losing Aaron Rodgers one of the best QB's in the NFl , to a broken collar bone they shouldn't be a problem. Seneca Wallace will  be the starting quarterback. As your reading this your probably thinking "who the heck is that?". I'll tell who he is, he's a nobody. He's a scrub, a bench warmer,  I mean he flat out cant play let alone complete a pass. I'll be surprised if the Packers finish the season with a winning record.  The Bears however do have some holes on defense they need shore up but with Marc Trestman's offense they have been able to win games. If the Bears can stay focused and more importantly healthy they'll be a team to reckon with in the playoffs. On the way up? The climb starts Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment